Cherrie Events Planet’s partial coordination service is ideally suited to couples who have made most of the arrangements themselves but would like some specialist assistance in the final stages of their wedding planning.
Our partial coordination brings to fruition all aspects of the clients’ hard work, ensuring that plans are fulfilled. Our couples have time to concentrate on the most enjoyable elements of their wedding preparations in the lead up to the big day. Following an initial meeting, we will produce an action plan for the final weeks and be on hand, providing unlimited email and telephone support, while managing the outstanding wedding planning administration. Supporting the planning to date, we will identify any potential pitfalls and suggest, well ahead of time, remedial options to safeguard the special day.
If necessary, we can utilize our database of contacts to source any outstanding suppliers. Once arrangements are confirmed, we will create and distribute to all suppliers a highly detailed wedding day schedule, ensuring that all parties are aware of the clients’ expectations for the day. A quote will be provided following a consultation where we will establish your current planning position and, the level of assistance required. Contact us for further details and to arrange a suitable time for your complementary consultation.
DESIGN AND STYLING
At whatever stage clients may be, our wedding styling service offers expert assistance. It may be that a fresh eye is required to add some essential design details to the reception venue theme. If so, our basic styling support includes:
- The suggestion of colour schemes; table settings, lighting, table linens, glassware, furniture, floral décor.
- Working closely with clients to incorporate personalities, styles and likes into their wedding design.
- Production of bespoke inspiration/mood boards to simplify the design process.
We provide a complete design and styling support for your special day. This wedding & Event planning service comprises:
- Creation of a detailed proposal.
- Sourcing of everything that is required to complete the clients’ design.
- Liaison with each supplier.
- Creation of a detailed plan for the setup, so staff at the venue can follow it on the day. Alternatively, for an additional fee, we can assist with this process
WEDDING/EVENT DAY MANAGEMENT
We believe events on the D-day should unfold seamlessly, without interruption to the relaxation and enjoyment of anyone present – least of all the happy couple. Our on the day management provides a discreet coordination service that ensures the D-day runs as you have envisaged it after months of planning.
Two weeks prior to the D-day we will meet with you to discuss the details of the day and gauge the level of support required. We follow up with a detailed wedding day schedule that is distributed to all suppliers, ensuring that everyone is well informed of arrangements ahead of time.
On the morning of the D-day, we will oversee the venue set up and decoration. We will then coordinate supplier activities, and guest needs throughout the day, giving clients complete peace of mind that the finer details are in hand.
We also offer the following additional services to aid your wedding planning.
- Wedding supplier sourcing and negotiations
- Wedding venue search
- Wedding administration Invitation, RSVP and guest list management.
Prices available on request.
Contact us for further information.